Saturday 15 June 2013

DAY 1 [D-Lite's D’scover Tour in Osaka, Japan [PHOTO] [06-15-2013]



  • Dae about new single: "I LOVE YOU will be released on 31 of July. As this song is popular in Korea too ... and I also loved it from very beginning... so I worried much... I worried whether it will sound good with my voice and I tried not to ruin the mood of the original song".
  • Dae: All the fans who were coming to DLIVE and sang together... your support [and empathy] all this makes me happy... I always did all my best for DLIVE... that's why for me it's precious present... every time every time such a very big present.. thank you very much *very deep bow*
  • @ Osaka When he cleared his voice fans asked 'Are U OK?'
    Dae: ah, I have problems with my voice 360 days of 365 in a year" and then made gesture, looking up, like 'god knows'


Credit:Owner , @rie_BB_965